Tired of your same old, same old rice dishes? Try Gordon Ramsay’s Porcini Mushroom Risotto. You’ll love it!
2 tbsp. Butter
¼ c. Mushrooms
2 chopped Bell peppers
3 c. vegetable stock
3 c. Risotto rice
1 sprig of rosemary
¼ c. parmesan cheese
1. Heat oil in saucepan over medium heat; add mushrooms, bell peppers and onions. Season with salt and pepper and cook until soft.
2. In a separate saucepan, slowly cook the rice while adding bits of the stock at a time so that it absorbs.
3. Add mushroom mixture into rice and let it continue to cook until rice is al dente.
4. Stir in parmesan and butter so that it mixes well with the rice.
5. Remove your Gordon Ramsay’s Porcini Mushroom Risotto from the stove and serve. Enjoy!