There are puddings and there are puddings- but Gordon Ramsay’s Yorkshire Pudding is simply the best!
1 1/2 cups milk
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
4 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 425
2. In a blender, put in the 4 eggs, milk, flour, and salt and blend. Remove mixture from blender and place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
3. Put 1 tsp. vegetable oil in each hole in the muffin tray and place the tray into the oven until it becomes just a little bit smoky.
4. Once you remove the tray from the oven, quickly pour in the batter to fill the tins and place it back into the oven.
5. As soon as you take the tray from the oven, pour in the batter to three-quarters fill the tins
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes until the Gordon Ramsay’s Yorkshire Pudding have risen and have a golden brown top. Enjoy!