This list is far from official, but I think it’s fairly accurate. I’ve included links to Amazon so you can read portions of the books on their website and because Amazon will show me a little love if you click over to their site from here.
Gordon Ramsay’s 9 Most Popular Cookbooks:
1. Gordon Ramsay’s Fast Food: The book is divided into short sections. Many of the dishes can be prepared and cooked in as little as 15 minutes, and none take longer than half an hour.
2. Gordon Ramsay Makes It Easy: This work, which more than lives up to its title, allows Ramsay to showcase his softer side with anecdotes about his wife and photos with his children, while offering recipes where complex taste and elegant presentation belie simple preparation.
3. Gordon Ramsay’s Healthy Appetite: A fit chef, marathon runner, and high-energy television presenter, Gordon Ramsay is a walking advertisement for eating well and staying in the peak of good health. In this new book, which includes recipes from The F Word, he has put together over 100 dishes that reflect the way we want to eat today.
4. Gordon Ramsay’s Three Star Chef: Describing both the restaurant methods for preparation, along with a down-to-earth guide to recreating the dishes at home, this beautifully photographed book showcases Ramsay’s immense talent. This cookbook is both a valuable cook’s resource and an arresting look at a man who has been dubbed “the best chef of his generation.”
5. Chef for All Seasons: Do we need another by-the-seasons cookbook? Yes, emphatically, if it’s Gordon Ramsay’s A Chef for All Seasons. Ramsay has done a rare thing: he’s created a chef’s cookbook of impeccable yet unfussy food that’s truly approachable.
6. In The Heat Of The Kitchen: This is a collection of superb recipes, every one tested to ensure success in the home kitchen, including gorgeous full-color photographs of finished dishes and photos of step-by-step techniques as well. With chapters on fish, poultry, meat, vegetables, salads, fruits and breads, this is a cookbook you will turn to whenever you want to cook with lots of style and a minimum of fuss.
7. Passion for Flavour: More than 100 recipes – many of them Ramsay’s most famous – from the fiery, 3-star Michelin chef on Fox’s hit series, “Hell’s Kitchen.” Each recipe puts a premium on lightness and flavor using a low-fat approach.
8. Kitchen Heaven: With over 100 brand new recipes-including some of the most accessible and delicious he has ever produced-Kitchen Heaven is a cookbook for everyone who loves food, from the complete novice to the more accomplished cook.
9. Gordon Ramsay’s Just Desserts: is a very fine book of last courses from energetic three-star Michelin chef Gordon Ramsay, expertly marshaled for the domestic kitchen by Roz Denny.
Can you think of another great Gordon Ramsay cookbook I’ve left out? Can you help make the list a perfect ten?