Gordon Ramsay’s Home-Made Raspberry Soufflé is a delicious meal made from raspberries, eggs and Amaretto biscuits.
1 ½ c. raspberries
1 1/2 c. sugar
1 vanilla bean, split
2 large egg whites
Icing sugar to dust
2/3 c. milk
½ c. heavy cream
1 tbsp. flour
3 egg yolks
3-4 Amaretto biscuits
1 tbsp. brandy
3 tbsp. butter
4 tbsp. grated chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. For the jam, mix together 1 c. raspberries, ¾ c. sugar and vanilla in a saucepan at medium heat until it reaches a thick consistency. Sift the mixture in order to remove seeds and place jam in the fridge in order to cool down.
3. In another saucepan, pour in the cream and milk and bring to a boil
4. Take leftover raspberries and pour brandy over them. Set aside.
5. Crumble up the amaretto biscuits. Set aside.
6. In a bowl, mix together 3 egg yolks, 1/4 c. sugar, and flour. Whisk.
7. Pour the cream mixture that was brought to a boil into the same bowl and whisk once more.
8. Pour the entire mixture back into a saucepan and cook until it thickens. Once it thickens, pour it into another bowl and place into the fridge to cool.
9. Brush the insides of ramekins with butter, put in the grated chocolate and swish the ramekins around so that it sticks to the sides.
10. Take both the jam and pastry mixture out of the fridge and mix them together. Set aside
11. Put egg whites and ½ c. sugar into another bowl and mix until it has been completely whipped. Stir in the whipped mixture into the jam/pastry mixture. Set aside.
12. Take the brandy-soaked raspberries and crumbled biscuits and place at the bottom of each ramekin.
13. Evenly distribute the pastry mixture into each ramekin. Smooth the tops and run a knife around the edge.
14. Place ramekins in over for 10 minutes
15. Remove ramekins from oven and dust the tops with powdered sugar. Enjoy your Gordon Ramsay’s Home-Made Raspberry Soufflé to the fullest!